Saturday, March 30, 2013

The Truth About Pregnancy

My story -

It was Sunday. A day we usually slept in and did nothing. But I woke up early that morning with the weirdest feeling in my gut. I knew it. I was pregnant. I had not taken a test yet but I knew it. So I woke my husband (fiance at the time) up and I said "I want to go take this pregnancy test. Something doesn't feel right" and he "okay let's go." So we headed upstairs and I peed on the stick. I washed my hands and flushed the toilet and by the time I was done that, one line came up. And I thought to myself okay I'm good. Then no more than a few seconds later I looked down again and another line came up. It was a bit fuzzy. So I looked up at Anthony (my husband) and I said "MY DRESS!!" See the thing is, is that we got engaged in April of 2010. And I had our whole wedding planned by the end of August 2010. (The big stuff at least.) So after that second fuzzy line came up I knew I had to take one again but obviously it couldn't be right then. I just peed. So I knew I had to go the whole day wondering if I was pregnant. If I was ready to be a mom. Still not knowing 100% if I was in fact pregnant. So that day went on, we didn't talk much that day we just kind of laid in our bed watching tv not doing anything. So a few hours went by and I said to Anthony "I think I want to take another test." And upstairs we went, I peed on the stick and it was instant. Two lines right away. And I knew it. I knew I was pregnant. That day changed my life forever and I will never forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment