So let me start off my saying Hello, I'm Melissa. A 22 year old mama and married woman. Yes I'm young, and no I don't feel it. I feel like a 30 year old woman in a 22 year olds body. But that's okay. I always felt older than I am. I've always been motherly, to say the least. So I just want to say that this is MY story about my pregnancy and my mothering experience. I know every pregnancy is different and no two women are the same but I feel that I am a pretty average person and I share a lot of the same similarities with a lot of people. This is not an advice column, but I am always willing to give anyone advice when needed. I don't think I am 'super mom' but honestly in a child's eyes, their mother is the most important person in their life. And I plan on it staying that way with my son.
No comments:
Post a Comment