Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Words of Wisdom

     As I'm sitting here thinking about what to clean next, a thought came into my head. And I wonder why. Why girls/women get pregnant. Most is because they want a baby, some is an accident, and some people are just crazy I guess. Thinking about this I simply mean like why do some girls get pregnant to try to 'save a relationship' because most of the time, it doesn't work. Some girls think that if they get pregnant, the guy/father will stay with them. And honey, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if hes gonna leave your ass hes gonna do it no matter if your pregnant or not. A baby will NOT save a relationship, it will only make it HARDER. Even when your married and plan to have a baby its still going to put a strain on your relationship.  I know that my first pregnancy wasn't planned, but I am in a committed relationship and we were planning on getting married anyway. So the point I am trying to make is to think. Please just think before you have sex without a condom. Or if your not on birth control. If you think you cant get pregnant, your probably wrong. I've noticed that there was a "baby boom" within the last couple years, so I thought that sharing this would maybe make some women think if they're not trying to have a baby anytime soon, dont have unprotected sex. Simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment